Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome

Hello! Thanks for coming to visit. After being impressed with how well some of my friends' personal blogs have turned out, I decided to move all of mine from my own website to here. This means a lot less work for me in terms of updating and editing my website every time I add a new post. It also means that you, my friends and other visitors, can leave comments on my posts, which isn't possible on my own website (because I haven't taken the time to figure out how to do that yet). The only weakness I can see with this is that I can't also include pictures; but maybe I'll figure that out. In the meantime, pictures are available on my website and my Facebook page.

I like to run. A lot. A lot a lot. Which is kind of surprising to me, given how unathletic I was since high school (I was on the soccer team for about 5 minutes as a freshman; the track team for about half that as a sophomore). So most of what you'll find here will be essays about my various races, since that's really the most exciting thing I do these days. But who knows, some other adventures may be determined blog-worthy. I guess we'll just have to see.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment